Social Media is a big part of our lives with millions of individuals navigating different social networks on a daily basis. Let’s be honest, social medias’ popularity and use doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. It’s a way we can stay connected, be heard, and stay on top of interests, topics and trending news. For many people social media has become one of the main ways to research new products and the latest up and coming brands.
This is why businesses are utilising marketing teams, pushing beyond typical or traditional ads and diving into the world of social media. Consumers want to know more about the brands and companies they’re potentially doing business with. Consumer endorsements are also being influenced by microbloggers and clever ads targeted to specific social groups and niches.
On average around 50% of people are more interested in a brand after seeing an ad on Instagram.
It’s a big strategy to undertake and many companies now employ dedicated Social Media Managers to keep up with the demand. But, whether you have one person handling your social media or an entire team, things can get messy.
How can Social Pilot help with social media management?
Social Pilot is an easy-to-use social media marketing tool that helps brands and agencies automate their social media management, Social Pilot can help you at every step. From publishing posts on social profiles, to analyzing a posts’ performance or responding to and engaging with your followers. Social Pilot can help to develop you social media marketing for success.
SocialPilot’s top features
- Customize your posts – Create and schedule customized posts with images, videos, gifs, tags, and more for each social media platform. You can also bulk schedule up to 500 posts with a single upload.
- Get a bird’s eye view – Social Calendar gives you a macro as well as a micro view of your social media strategy and execution. You can choose to dive into the details or get a high-level overview.
- Interact, reply or converse with followers and others – Reply to conversations in real-time across your Facebook pages & Instagram accounts. Focus on conversations that matter and mark resolved queries done.
- Understand your data – Get a clear picture of your account’s performance and gain insights into your audience with easy-to-read charts and graphs of critical metrics.
- Set clear roles & responsibilities – Avoid repetition of work and effort by assigning specific roles and access rules to your team members. Cut down on the time and effort required to manage your multiple social media profiles.
White label solutions for Agencies
SocialPilot also offers a white label social media management service. Marketing Agencies can customize SocialPilot to match individual brand identity, with a branded dashboard and branded analytics reports you can launch your own social media management tool with a seamless branded experience.
Social Pilot offers excellent reseller commissions and benefits, enabling agencies to onboard new clients and boost income by adding new revenue streams. Find out more about SocialPilot’s white-label setup
SocialPilot for SMEs, Professionals, Corporations & Agencies
Discover the most robust and cohesive social media business solution, built to scale, head over to Social Pilot today to learn more and get a FREE 14 day trial of Social Pilot.